PharmaSchool In-house Courses
PharmaSchool In-house Courses are designed for organisations wishing to train a group at a location of your choice. All PharmaSchool Trainers are experts in their field and deliver courses with a unique blend of theory, practical application and experience. PharmaSchool In-house Courses range from half day courses through to three day workshops. Every course we deliver is tailored to the needs of the client. PharmaSchool has delivered courses across the World, including the following countries: UK & the EU, USA, India, China, Brazil, Singapore, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Egypt, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa.
On this page we provide a list of typical courses but we are able to develop bespoke courses to meet client’s specific needs, so if you don’t see what you are looking for then please get in touch to see if we can help you.
As part of our In-house Course Programme we also contribute sessions to programmes such as “Rising Star” and to Conferences and Company Events.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Clinical Trial Conduct Courses|
Clinical Trials Project Management
Effective Accompanied Site Visits
Introduction to Monitoring
Microsoft Project for Clinical Trials
|Clinical Trial Methodology Courses|
Clinical Trial Designs
Interpreting Results in Medical Literature
Introduction to Clinical Research
Sample Sizing for Clinical Researchers
Statistical Considerations for Trial Design
Statistics for Non-Statisticians
Understanding Data Management In Clinical Trials
|GCP, Guidelines & Legislation Courses|
Introduction to GCP
Sponsor Responsibilities for Clinical Trials
PharmaSchool In-house Course Process
Prior to the Course
- Consultation between Trainer and customer to determine objectives, content and timings
- Online Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) for all course participants to complete prior to the course. This allows us to determine the current knowledge level and to identify any specific questions to be addressed within the session
- All our courses include a blend of presentation, discussion and exercises/workshops.
- Each participant receives a printed course manual and a certificate of attendance.
After the Course
- Every participant gets access to the PharmaSchool Learning Management Centre.
- This contains self-assessments, further reading, and an optional examination. The participant can also download an electronic copy of their certificate.